Ambien is a medicine that must be taken with care, so it is important to remember that unwanted effects may occur. Many of these sedatives are called hypnotic because they affect particular chemical processes in the brain.
Despite the effectiveness of the drug, patients who take this medicine should take due care during the treatment in order to avoid unpleasant consequences.
The drug should not be taken by people who have the following health problems:
- liver or kidney failure;
- illnesses of the lungs, such as asthma, bronchitis, etc .;
- myasthenia gravis disease;
- dependence on alcohol or drugs;
- if there are symptoms of prolonged depression or suicidal thoughts in the patient’s history.
What are the consequences of overtreatment?
Symptoms of overdose are very unpleasant and very serious, they are expressed as follows:
- shallow, rapid breathing;
- a feeling of unreality of the events;
Where to buy Ambien and how to use it
Through the sites that provide Ambien, such as buy Ambien legally, the medicine is released without a prescription, so it is not necessary to go to the doctor, everybody can buy it online. But make sure that you have no contraindications to the use of the drug and read the instruction!
It is necessary to strictly follow the following precautions during the treatment:
- do not exceed your dosage;
- do not recommend medication to your friends(they may have health problems that differ from yours);
- do not give tablets to children;
- it is necessary to drink each dose with a sufficient amount of water and further strike the fluid balance of your organism;
- drink pills need only before going to bed;
drink pills if you are completely sure that in the next 8 hours you will have rest without going out, and you will be able to sleep normally